The last episode of Watsky’s webseries has prompted me to ask the fans a crucial question: Annie’s vs. Amy’s. Personally my family might as well buy stock in Annie’s because my son loves all their products and I actually have to disagree with Watsky on this one. I’m not a big fan of frozen macaroni and cheese. -Amber-
So, what do you think? Amy’s or Annie’s?
26 Notes/ Hide
- annieshomegrown likes this
- findingpollyanna answered: Amy’s has my favorite vegan mac. I can’t help but give them props!
- scatteredclaws likes this
- the-small-petunia-of-the-galaxy likes this
- usederaser answered: Amy’s
- karat-cake likes this
- steerpike-morelike-queerpike answered: Never tired either but going by how much of Annie’s we sell where I work I’d go with Annie’s.
- fate108 answered: amys! cause they have vegan and gluten free stuff
- wynythepooh reblogged this from officialwatskyfanclub
- wynythepooh likes this
- d1sturb-the-c0mf0rtable likes this
- funsizenightmare answered: I can’t even lie, Kraft wins all. Stouffer’s gets second.
- pinkcatminht said: BUT WHY NOT BOTH
- moonbeamsandstars likes this
- noteden likes this
- thedayilikedthebears answered: Amy’s, DUH
- jfn-justfornerds answered: Amy’s, Forever.
- winchaisters reblogged this from officialwatskyfanclub
- free-raccoon-eyes answered: I think Annie’s mac and cheese smells like feet, but I’ve never had Amy’s.
- jackieeee06 answered: Amy’s!
- derdenkirs answered: Amy’s
- thedayilikedthebears likes this
- derdenkirs likes this
- un-vegan likes this
- officialwatskyfanclub posted this